Orthodontics is much different and more advanced today from what it was 10 years ago. As with most things, technology has helped to make some of these orthodontic advances.
One of the ways orthodontics has seen technological advancement is in the introduction of self-ligating brackets. Dr. Farrow regularly uses these technologically advanced brackets to give her patients the beautiful smile they deserve.
Patients choose Farrow Orthodontics because:
- There is no substitute for the knowledge that has been gained from treating what now numbers thousands of orthodontic patients.
- We have a highly skilled and experienced orthodontic team that takes great pride in continuing to learn and implement the latest proven technologies in orthodontic care.
- We use state-of-the-art technology in every facet of our office, including computerized scheduling, automated appointment reminders, digital radiography (X-rays), and impressions.
- Some patients enjoy less-visible treatment options in the form of “clear” braces and removable aligners such as Invisalign®.
- We also use TADs (temporary anchorage devices) for bite correction and moving teeth. When surgery is not an option, TADs enable us to accomplish tooth movements that were previously not possible, such as closing space from missing teeth or in some cases, even allowing our patients to achieve a successful nonsurgical result where orthognathic (jaw) surgery might otherwise have been necessary.
- We use self-ligating Damon® Smile braces that are more comfortable and can reduce treatment time.
- We take pride in creating an energetic and fun environment in which our patients receive the very best orthodontic care from a caring and compassionate orthodontic team!
- We do our best to help make our patients’ orthodontic experience as smooth and convenient as possible by offering payment options, insurance assistance, convenient scheduling, and emergency care as needed.
- Some of our friendly staff is fluent in English and in Spanish.
Up-front, Honest Care
The most important consideration in choosing an orthodontist should be the quality of care you receive. We don’t want uncertainty about finances to stand in the way of your receiving the beautiful, straight smile you expect and deserve!
Some offices give a misleading understanding of how much your treatment may cost by not including the cost of retainers or records in your fees, but we promise to be up front with the cost of your ENTIRE orthodontic treatment, from the beginning to the end.
We emphasize the importance of patient education
Because the best decision is an informed one, Dr. Farrow will speak candidly with you about your particular diagnosis, benefits of treatment, and treatment options so you can make an informed decision. A customized treatment plan will be tailored to meet your individual needs and desires.
From your first visit throughout your entire treatment, Dr. Farrow will keep you informed of your progress. The relationship between the patient and doctor is truly a partnership in striving for a common goal: to achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile that will last a lifetime!